My dad, my best friend and mentor, passed away unexpectedly in March. When I was very little he introduced me to Shakespeare’s Hamlet, and always praised this quote as his favorite. Ironically, Hamlet speaks this line about his sorrow at losing his own father. I got it done in my daddy’s perfectly precise handwriting!
FYT: Great quote, placement, story, and use of handwriting!
11 Notes/ Hide
- carringtonlove likes this
- rararanier likes this
- aemattson likes this
- throughthedarkestnight likes this
- fullofwhatever reblogged this from backitupanddumpit
- juliamt likes this
- backitupanddumpit reblogged this from fyeahtattoos and added:
- averagedisneyteenager reblogged this from fyeahtattoos
- danialva likes this
- backitupanddumpit submitted this to fyeahtattoos